Welcome!

This is where I will be posting updates on my everyday adventures on this journey called life.

Monday 7 October 2013

A Day in Brussels, Belgium

A big hello from Europe! :D

As many of you know, I have recently left Canada to experience the vibrant cultures Europe has to offer.  Most of my time will be spent in Hamburg, Germany but I will also be travelling to other countries during my short time here.  

This post will focus mainly on the day I spent in Brussels, Belgium while en route to Hamburg.  I hope you enjoy following me on my journey through Europe!

A Day in Brussels

Arrived at Brussels Airport!

(Poor) Panorama View of Grand Place

Saw this while exploring Vieux Bruxelles

Belgian Waffles! So yummy

Selfie at Mannekin Pis

Cute Coke bottle!

Coke ad amidst beautiful architecture

Look! Brussels has Nuit Blanche too!

Hehe

In the courtyard near La Grand Place

One side of La Grand Place

Bruxelles Centrales Train Station

Brussels Public Transit Bus



Cathedral! (Forgot its name - oops!)

Parliament building

BrusselsPark (across from Parliament)

Inside Brussels Park 

Colonnes du Congres

Inside Bruxelles Centrales station

Train arriving!


My welcome committee in Hamburg :)

I hope you enjoyed a little look into my day in Brussels!  Keep checking for updates on my adventures.  Until next time - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment