Welcome!

This is where I will be posting updates on my everyday adventures on this journey called life.

Tuesday 26 November 2013

A Day at the Hamburg Christmas Markets

Hallo once again!

A triple update to make up for my late blogging!  Today, my sister and I hit up all the Christmas Markets in central Hamburg (I think there were 5 in total!).  Though there is still a clear lack of snow on the ground, I assure you that winter is here!  Visiting the Christmas markets reminds me that Christmas is right around the corner and I am so excited for my first Christmas away from home!  Though there are typical staples at every Christmas market (mulled wine, sweets/candied nuts/gingerbread hearts, sausages), each market is different than the last.












Latte macchiato from McDonald's - came with a cookie! :)































Lego Santa!

Hope you enjoyed a peek at German Christmas Markets!  Until next time - cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment